I want my senior sessions to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience that my clients won’t ever forget. My goal is always to draw out the “true you” in each image – perhaps a “you” that you didn’t realize was there. Before you ever step in front of my lens, I’ll spend quality time getting to know the ins and outs of who you are. We’ll plan out your dream photo session together, down to every last detail.
Before your session, you may come into the studio where we can talk about location ideas, your thoughts about different outfits and we can look through sample pictures to get an idea of what you like or don’t like for your own session. For girls, I have makeup artist and hair stylist recommendations that I will give you in case you’d like to make appointments for your session day.
At your session, we will spend an hour or two shooting with three or four clothing changes. We’ll work with many different location backgrounds, do lots of posing and laughing, and most of all, have fun.
After the shoot, I’ll be there to help you choose your images, heirloom art, that will preserve the unique memory of such a special and monumental time in your life.
I shoot senior sessions in the summer before senior year through September. October through December are reserved for family sessions since it’s a busy time of year before the holidays. If the senior doesn’t need a photo for the yearbook, then we often do sessions during spring of senior year too.
Senior sessions are $1000 and include:
• pre-session consultation to discuss your vision for the session, location preference and wardrobe ideas
• a custom photo session in an urban, nature, architectural or modern studio setting
• up to two hours shooting with 3-4 outfit changes
• online gallery of approximately 45 professionally edited images to preview
• digital image sent to your school yearbook
• collections and a la carte fine art products available to purchase
• $650 credit toward your order if order is placed within two weeks of gallery being posted